Reasons You Must Embrace Video
Are you using video in your business? If not, is it because you are scared of seeing yourself on film, or you don’t know how to go about it, or you don’t really understand why you should bother?
Video is very, very important in a world being increasingly led by pictures and images. Think of how transformational television has been – and how it has evolved now into a world where we can create our own TV series if we wish!
7 reasons why is video important?
- Video will help you make a memorable, human connection with your viewers. It hits all of your senses at once. That’s why it’s so powerful.
- You can use it to show visitors you’re more than just another faceless online operation and relate to them on an emotional level. This pays off in the form of more reach, credibility, and business than sticking to written content alone. 54% of consumers want to see more video content from a brand or business they support.
- Video builds trust – the foundation of conversions and sales and 78% of businesses say videos have helped to directly increase conversions and sales.
- Google loves videos – by allowing you to increase the time spent by visitors on your site. RankBrain is a component of Google’s core algorithm to prioritize websites with video content. 93% of online experiences start with a search engine, so you want your video to appear on that crucial first page of your site.
- Video and mobile go hand in hand. 90% of consumers watch videos on their mobile. According to Google, many shoppers use online video while actually shopping in a store.
- Video encourages social shares and maximises email campaigns. 86% of marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool. Twitter says video is six times more likely to be retweeted as photos.
- Finally, it’s said that one minute of video equates to over one million wordsabout your business. So, using video is just good business sense!
Now you understand why videos are important, here’s how I can help. On Wednesday, 6ht July, my newest PR Power day is going to help you master your own visibility with video. Working with me on this day is Giles Edwards.
Giles a professional freelance camera operator, is a friend and colleague. He has worked on many TV favourites: Flog It! Homes Under the Hammer, Bargain Hunt, Goggle Box & Antiques Roadshow to name just a few…. And, as you know, I have also worked on some of these programmes, which is where we met.
The training, experience and hot tips he’ll bring to our time together are simply priceless!!
What the Video PR Power Day involves:
- Places are limited, and only ten, ambitious business owners can book on this day which will take place at a truly gorgeous Cotswolds venue. You’ll have a delicious plant-based lunch, and to-die-for cakes, with as much tea and coffee you can drink.
- It’s a perfect way of getting you in the right headspace to take action and more importantly I’ll cover all the critical, essential and technical “how to” elements of video and PR, so you are best placed to start taking real action and getting more of the results you deserve.
- During the day, I will be able to see your proposition, understand your marketing, your position and get to know some of your story.
- We will work on:
- your confidence – being in front of the camera,
- develop your messaging
- your visibility
- recording a number of videos and we will record one broadcast quality video message that you can use and leverage all over your platforms.
TV and Video was my first love, and I know this day will be brilliant!
The price of an event like this would usually be hundreds of pounds, close to a thousand, but I have decided to launch it at just £550. All prices quoted are subject to VAT.
If you want to book your slot to join me on Wednesday 6th July 2022 you can split the payment with a non-refundable deposit of £250 now to secure your place, followed by the balance mid June. For details email email@example.com or book via this link – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/pr-power-day-make-a-bigger-impact-with-video-tickets-322139486877